In view of what higher education plays in influencing the civilizational and cognitive development of peoples and the belief of Dr. Abdel Hamid Abdel Hadi Al-Saadoun, founder of the University of Civilization in the educational educational process and its positive impact on the advancement of peoples through the educational development achieved by universities in various sciences, the university was established in the year 2012 AD And based on the approval of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in the Republic of Yemen in accordance with Ministerial Resolution No. 104 of 2012.
Aden branch: It is the headquarters of the university and includes the College of Medical Sciences, which includes dentistry, pharmacy and medical laboratories - and the College of Engineering, which includes the following engineering departments: Architectural Engineering, Computer Engineering, Communication Engineering, Information Technology and Computer Science, and the College of Commerce and Administrative Sciences and It includes the departments of Business Administration - Accounting, the College of Languages and includes the English language.
Sanaa branch: It includes the College of Medical Sciences, which contains dentistry, pharmacy and laboratories, in addition to the College of Engineering and includes architecture, computer engineering, communications engineering, oil and gas engineering, information technology and computer science, and the Faculty of Commerce and Administrative Sciences and includes the disciplines of business administration and accounting and systems Information, and the College of Humanities and includes the majors of Sharia and Law and Political Science and the English language and its translation.
The mission of the university is to provide distinctive and integrated academic programs of high quality that meet the needs and requirements of local and regional development.
Vision The University of Civilization aspires to be a prominent academic edifice among institutions of higher education at the local and international levels.
Our university adheres to the main values (professional ethics - leadership - excellence - cooperation - innovation - social responsibility - respect for diversity - a positive learning environment).
Our strategic goals
- Providing the community with outputs that possess the skills, scientific and practical knowledge necessary to meet development needs.
- Encouraging and supporting academic scientific research in various fields.
- Targeting secondary school graduates in the Republic of Yemen and providing them with academic programs that meet their future needs and reduce university dropout.
- Preparing the distinguished in the fields of the faculties of the university colleges, qualifying them and providing them with a high level of knowledge and skills, and in a manner that strengthens their ability to compete in the labor market.
- Contribute to raising scientific and cultural awareness in society.
- Achieving a high level of interaction between the university and society with its scientific, technical, administrative, industrial and economic activities.
- Quality assurance in higher education, in accordance with the quality standards and reliability established by the Ministry, and in cooperation with Arab and foreign universities and expertise with an outstanding reputation.
- Contribute to the development of the national system of higher education.
- Building bridges of scientific and cultural exchange and cooperation with Yemeni, Arab and international universities.
الرسالة العلمية والتعليمية للجامعة
تسعى الجامعة من خلال رسالتها العلمية والتعليمية إلى إرساء قواعد التعليم الجامعي والبحث العلمي في الجمهورية اليمنية بما يتوافق مع القوانين والتشريعات النافذة وبما يضمن كفاية الأداء وجودة المخرجات لمتطلبات التنمية البشرية وبما يعود على المجتمع من نفع عام, أخذة بنظر الاعتبار أفاق المستقبل العلمي العالمي والعربي , واعتماد الأوليات العلمية والتربوية المحدثة وربطها بالمناهج المقررة سعيا إلى تحقيق التطور الكمي والنوعي المطلوب وذلك من خلال توطيد رصانة التعليم العالي والبحث العلمي وإعداد الخريجين المؤهلين في مختلف الاتجاهات العلمية الإنسانية بمجالاتها المعرفية النظرية والعلمية والتربوية وذلك بما يتناسب ومتطلبات المستقبل.